Hey, Ell here. Whilst Not Just Charming is still so new, I wanted to share some of our top recommended reads from sister sister, Forgetting Fairytales. These articles are designed for both men and women and are some of our top posts when it comes to relationship advice. So take your time, have a mooch, have a read. All articles are still written by me.
Top Posts This Month:
Whether it’s the things they’ve done wrong, the mistakes they’ve made or those little niggles you have – where it’s not totally their fault but they’re just irritating you (ouch!) Here’s how to let go of it all for a happier, healthier relationship.
Relationships need time and space to flourish and grow. And sometimes, it’s about taking a step back, to bring the two of you closer. Find yourself worrying a lot? Clinging onto your partner? Demanding too much? Then here’s how to break the bad habits.
Last but not least, we have to include our ultimate couples question game in the recommended relationship reads list. This one has had over 5.3K shares on Pinterest alone. It’s a pretty big hit to say the least! Check it out and give it a go. It’s totally free and makes a great simple date-night with your partner at home!
- 7 Ways To Be More Spontaneous
- How To Be a Better Partner
- How To Stop Being Clingy
- Signs Your Relationship is One Sided
- Is Your Relationship Holding You Back?
- Why All Relationships Take Work
- How To Diffuse An Argument
- How To Stop Arguing As Much
- Signs You’re in a Toxic Relationship
- Signs of Relationship Anxiety
- Signs of Abandonment Issues
- How To Enjoy Alone Time
- Signs of Emotional Immaturity
- What To Do When Social Media Is Causing Relationship Issues
- What To Do If You Think She’s Cheating
- How To Build Trust In Your Relationship
- How To Let Go Of Resentment
- How To Stop Being Controlling
- Do Long Distance Relationships Work?
- How To Make a LDR Work
- 20 Long Distance Relationship Gifts
- 20 Virtual Date Ideas
- Top 10 Anniversary Party Ideas
- 30 Fun Outdoor Date Ideas
- 20 Fun Group Date Ideas
- The Ultimate Couples Question Game
- Signs You’re Ready To Move In Together
- Your Attachment Style + What It Means
- Your Love Language + What It Means