Want to increase the connection between you and your girlfriend? Improve communication? Better understand how she feels, what she likes and where she’s at? Then here’s 50 relationship questions to ask your girlfriend.
Ask these on a date-night, or just throw them into conversations. Either way, they’ll really help to strengthen your relationship, taking it to the next level!
50 Relationship Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
So let’s jump straight in. Here’s 50 relationship questions to ask your girlfriend. Here we’ve outlined some great questions you can ask your girlfriend, to discuss your relationship and better understand how she thinks and feels.
Don’t ask your girlfriend these questions all in one go, of course. Overwhelm or what! Instead save this article and come back to it. Then, where needed, use these answers to make positive changes moving forward. Sounds good? Alright then. Let’s get stuck in…
Relationship Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
1) What do you love most about our relationship?
2) If you could change one thing about our relationship, what would it be?
3) What do you think is unique about our relationship? What about our story, makes you smile?
4) Did you ever dream of what your future partner would be like? How you’d meet? What it would be like? How does our relationship match up to that? (I know, the standards were probably set pretty high!)
5) What’s your favourite thing to do with me? Favourite activity? Favourite place?
6) What does “quality time” together, mean to you? What does it look like? And how much quality time do you think we need? (Let’s say, per month, per week, per day even.)
7) What makes you feel loved? In which moments do you feel the most loved by me?
8) What makes you feel unloved? And how often do you tend to feel like this?
9) Do you feel appreciated? And if not, what would make you feel more appreciated?
10) How do you express your love to me? What’s your way of showing me that you love me?
11) Do you think we have a healthy, happy sex life? Is there anything you’d like to do more or less of?
12) What do you think creates the most issues or arguments in our relationship? And how could we stop them?
13) How do you feel when we’re together? And how does this differ from how you feel when we’re apart?
14) In what ways do you think we’re similar, and what ways do you find us very different?
15) Do you think we’re well suited? How do we complement and balance each other out?
Looking Back & Forward
16) At which point did you see a future with me? How did you know I was “the one”?
17) How do you envision our future together? What would be your dream ideal?
18) What are some of your favourite memories of us? What memories really make you smile?
19) What things are you most looking forward to us doing / sharing / experiencing together?
20) What do you think have been the most challenging times in our relationship? And what do you think got us through them?
21) What do you think we learnt from each of those experiences? How has it made us stronger?
22) Individually – how do you think we’ve changed and grown in the past months / years of being together?
23) And as a couple – how do you think we’ve changed and grown in the past months / years?
24) Are we where you thought we’d be right now? In what ways is it better / worse / different?
25) What do you think our future selves would most want to tell us right now?
Deep Relationship Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
26) Is there anything about this relationship that scares you? Or relationships in general?
27) What’s the most challenging / confronting thing about being in a relationship, do you think?
28) What’s been the worst experience you’ve had in a relationship?
29) Do you think you brought any “issues” from past relationships into our relationship?
30) Is there anything that I do, that you find upsetting or triggering?
31) Do you have any wishes or regrets when it comes to our relationship?
32) Is there anything you’d like to change about yourself and how you act in this relationship?
33) Is there anything you wish you could change about me and how I act in this relationship?
34) Is there anything that you think lacks in our relationship? (Break this down into the key areas.)
35) How do I enrich your life? (And no, this isn’t just an ego-boosting question!)
36) Have you ever had any doubts about our relationship? And do you have any now?
37) What’s one thing that I don’t know about you, one thing no-one knows about you even?
38) Is there anything you’ve always wanted to know about me but have been to afraid to ask?
39) How many times do you think you’ve been in love?
40) What does love mean to you?
Questions About Relationships
41) What do you think makes a relationship great?
42) What do you think makes relationships toxic?
43) Do you believe in love at first sight? Does it really exist?
44) How about star sign compatibility? Is that a thing?
45) How do you know if you’re compatible with a person?
46) And how do you actually know if you’ve found “the one”? Is “soul mates” a thing?
47) Do you believe in destiny or that ‘everything happens for a reason?’
48) Can a relationship ever be perfect? Does such perfection actually exist?
49) What sacrifices should / shouldn’t you have to make in a relationship?
50) What’s the best relationship advice you’ve ever heard or been given?
That’s All For This One
So there we have it! 50 different relationship questions to ask your girlfriend.
Have fun. Keep working on the two of you, and watch the relationship flourish!